Respect for kids is important!
Respect for kids… Parents always ask us about building Respect in their kids character!
There are lots of organizations that teach – or try – to teach respect. Sesame Street has a great video (Click Here). At Karate 4 Excellence, At Karae 4 Excellence, we teach respect by having rules, procedures and discipline that is followed for:
- How to enter the class
- How to get ready for class
- What to do in class
- How to talk to instructors
- How to talk to each other
- How to take class
- …and a lot more!
If you do enough of this – all the way to Black Belt and Beyond – it “rubs off” on the rest of your life!
Respect means that you accept somebody for who they are, even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them. Respect in your relationships builds feelings of trust, safety, and wellbeing. Respect doesn’t have to come naturally – it is something you learn. in our Karate 4 Excellence martial arts program what you do is important individually not so you “beat” someone at a game or event. That’s how you can appreciate everybody’s achievements!
Founded in 1991, Karate 4 Excellence offers lessons for pre-school children ages 3-6 and elementary age kids ages 7 and up are designed to develop the critical building blocks kids need – specialized for their age group – for school excellence and later success in life.
- Karate 4 Excellence Adult Karate training is a complete adult fitness and conditioning program for adults who want to lose weight, get (and stay in shape), or learn self-defense in a supportive environment.
- You can contact an instructor at 845-462-0624 and they will be happy to answer any question you might have.. You can also visit our website at Karate4excellence.com.
- About Gerald Dunn: Gerald is a seventh-degree black belt and senior master instructor with over 40 years ef experience. He began training in taekwondo in 1980 and began teaching in 1982.
- Also, check us out on Groupon, EventBrite